Department Of Electronics Engineering
It deals with design, development, fabrication, practical applications, repair and maintenance of electronics machines, instruments and communication systems Like Computers, Home Security Systems, Intelligence Systems and Remote Monitoring.
Year of Establishment: 2008
To become the centre of excellence in the field of electronics by promoting quality education and to encourage research activities to make the students competitive and globally acceptable.
To offer high quality academic programs in electronics engineering and to develop and maintain relevant electronics engineering oriented programs in response to the needs of industry. Also Provide ethical and value based education by promoting activities catering the societal needs.
Program Educational Objectives:
- To impart the technical skills to the students in the field of Electronics Engineering.
- To make students adaptive to new technologies and attain professional competence through lifelong learning such as advanced degrees, professional registration, publications and other professional activities.
- To develop students having high ethical standards, strong sense of professionalism such as effective communication skills, team work, multi disciplinary projects.
- To train students to analyze, design, experiment, simulate and evaluate system performance in Electronics Engineering.
- To upgrade learning environment to meet career objectives and industry needs so as to pursue excellence required for a successful professional career in electronics engineering.
- The Graduate should be able to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data, and evaluate system performance.
- The graduate will Identify, formulate and solve complex problems to achieve demonstrated conclusions using mathematical principles and engineering sciences.
- The graduate will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, softwares and equipment to analyze problems.
- The graduate should apply the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and endure the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- The graduates will communicate effectively and possess the ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams.
- The Graduate will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning
- The Graduate should have understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
Scope and Career Option
- Wireless Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Internet Telephony
- Optical Computing
- Brain Computer Interface
- Electronic Cooling System
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Milk Fat Testing
- Remote Sensing
- Advance Processors
- Analog to Digital Converters
- Underwater Communication
- Remote Control
- 3G and 4G
- Satellite Digital Radio
- Software Defined Radio
- Solar Cell
- Cable Modem
- Green House Effects
- Network Lab
- Analog Communication Lab
- Instrumentation & Control Lab
- Simulation Lab
- Power Electronics lab
- Electronics Project Lab
- Microprocessor Lab